Map-A7R II mapping camera featuring full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor and 42Mega pixels is released for high-quality aerial mapping and survey. Map-A7R II has two version: Standard and PSDK Version.
Map-A7R II mapping camera is durable and light, weighs only 219g with 35mm lens (interchangeable lens), it can be mounted on any type of drone. The camera parameter can be adjusted by USB or button with the help of the micro screen. It has hot shoe feedback that can trigger the PPK module such as Emlid Reach PPK for precision mapping.
This Map-A7R is an updated version, which features high temperature resistance. The weight of Map-A7R is about 232g(lens excluded), and the 35mm full frame lens is only 87g.
Map-A7R is 35mm full-frame camera with 36.4 megapixels, it is a good choice to do higher-quality mapping and survey. Map-A7R mapping camera is a landmark for all cameras. And the new sensor of which has all the elements for world-class images: high-resolution, top sensitivity, extreme dynamic range, unsurpassed detail and low noise. The camera sensor also features higher speed from parallel signal processing and faster signal conversion.
RB20 902MHz-928MHz Signal Relay is designed to work with radio controller to achieve the long range requirements. The RB20 ground unit could be connected to PC through a TTL-USB cable, to realize data transmission between PC and RB20 air unit, also could realize parameter tuning.
TATTU 22.8V 6S 25000mAh 10C High Voltage Lipo Battery is designed to hold a voltage of 4.35v per cell instead of the standard 4.2v per cell, which brings more power to your aircraft for better overall performance and longer running time. Here we recommend SABER 220 VTOL Delta Wing and Loong 2160 VTOL to go with this LiHV, but it’s also suitable for other long endurance multicopters or VTOLs.
1. Two working mode: Charge/Storage mode
2. Support charging 8 pcs of 2-6S LiPo/LiHV/Li-ion batteries and built-in charging nanny, 4 channels per side.
3. Each side works independently, the charger can automatically turn to the next battery pack once fully charged.
4. Support to charge/discharge with 8 battery packs simultaneously under storage mode.
5. With independent radio battery connection port, support to charge 2S/3S radio battery.
(Only one radio battery can be charged one time).
6. Memorizing last charging current.
7. Multiple protection function: over-voltage, over-current, reverse polarity, and over-temperature protection.
Halo is Indonesia’s leader in commercial drones. We understand your business and provide full solutions for specific requirements.
We objectively recommend the most cost-effective options to achieve your objectives and drive high return on investment.
Consultation, demos, training, service and aftersales support. We are committed to deliver real results with service excellence.